Hi Everyone! Happy Fall Y'all!
So I was looking through the calendar gearing up for our busiest season of the year and noticed....there are 10 Fridays till Christmas...EEK! Seriously, that will wake you up in the morning without a cup of coffee! I thought I'd share with all of you some important upcoming dates for The Peddler's Shed (and you) to help keep this holiday season in track...
First off, is our DEADLINES (cut off times)
important dates for YOU to know
- November 1, 2016 - last day to purchase custom orders! We won't be doing any custom work after this date as we will probably get little to no sleep as it is filling regular orders LOL so if you are looking for something custom for the holidays, make sure you order ASAP!
- December 5, 2016 - last day to order to ensure you receive your purchase in time for Christmas! We are 2 weeks out on orders and with the uncertainity of shipping timeframes during the holidays, this is the last day we can guarantee you'll get your gift(s) in time.
Secondly, some key days to remember
important dates for all of us
- November 24 - Thanksgiving
- November 25 - Black Friday
- November 26 - Small Business Saturday
- November 28 - //Cyber Monday//
Lots of important dates to mark on your calendars...but also lots of amazing family memories and fun times to be had throughout the rest of the year! Until next time, enjoy the beautiful cooler temperatures, football games, hayrides, apple cider and pumpkin everything!
Love and Blesssings!
"I loved Autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it." -Lee Maynard